Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ghetto ass crack

Tue, November 14, 2006
So... some of you may have attended Jason's fundraiser on Friday, and perhaps you stayed long enough for the glory that is the firespinning. Ahhhh! Such talented friends we have, eh?

But didja see that frickin chick with her ENTIRE thong hanging out???

Yeah- that'd be me.
Wooot!

Sorry.... totally hilarous, unintentional, see, the leather pants have stretched and I've lost some weight (buff gym babe!) and viola, everyone knows I'm wearing butt floss.

Ahem.
Yeah, technical difficulties.

I'm not the kind of girl to think that a giant chunk of ass complete with thong sticking out of my pants is hot. I'm not! Anyway it wasn't a hint, or a tease, it was plumber's ass crack. What a joke. I hope you were laughing, cuz I sure am.

Next time I'll wear the bright orange one with the rhinestones and go all-out-ghetto, for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: