Sunday, November 15, 2009

For You

Wed, Oct 24, 2006
So many good folks I know are feeling down and lost, weary and sad... this is for you...
you all know who you are.
With all my love, light, and blessings.

Remember that every year, the wheel turns
The world moves into darkness.
This is a time to reflect on what you have learned
Where you have been;
The smiles shared, new faces met and cherished.
In times past, people would gather at this time of year
Around the fire...
To share stories, learn from what has gone before
And revel in the harvest.
We, who may be removed from the physical harvest of fruits,
Reflect instead on the harvest of our actions.
What did you sow this spring that has come to pass?
What is yet to come?

Don't worry, love, about the coming winter
That causes us all to look inward at the growth of the past year
And outward at the fear of the coming darkness.
The wheel moves onward, the dark days will come
But this too shall pass.
Reflect instead and say thanks for
The lessons learned, the loves gained, or lost;
For the amazing connections we foster even now.
For what comes of darkness but light, and growth?
From the blackest soils grow the brightest flowers.

Remember too, that I love you, deep and true;
That I am a candle for you as you are for me.
For that is community, and friendship.

Reap what you have sown and take the sadness from your gaze
For nothing is lost here but the light of day.
Relax, let your mind go; remember to breathe
Hope
And nurture your dreams.

Remember too that nothing in this world is
As important as Love.
I lived once in a poverty stricken country,
And that is what they taught me...
Nothing
Nothing
Is as important as Love, and the people
You call Family
And Family is not always blood, is it?

So revel in the dark days
As part of your process.
Call me if you like, for I am always here for you.
As I know you are always there for me.

You, reading this, take this personally
Even if you think it isn't meant for you...
love
love
love
Meena

No comments: